I'm a firm believer in giving credit where due and as such, here is a list of frameworks, service providers and utilities that I used to create the site.
- Vue.js jQuery for the 21st century.
- Gridsome Awesome static site generator that makes consuming api's like it's nobody's business.
- Ghost Node based blogging platform, which makes authoring content a pleasure.
- DigitalOcean Affordable DIY hosting for developers.
- RunCloud Makes setting up Digital Ocean a breeze.
- Cloudflare Global CND, DNS, SSL and other security and performance related goodies.
- Zeit Specialised static hosting with a generous free tier.
- Github Collaborative version control for developers.
- NPM Plug and play functionality.